[amayausers] Re: Fill Blends question

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:27:25 -0800

As far as I know there isn't an easy way to do this.  When I need a blend I
just digitize it myself.  Where the colors meet I do one color in a higher
density fill and then go over a small section of that with a light fill in
the next color and they turn out pretty nice.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon