[amayausers.com] Re: False Thread Breaks

  • From: "Patti Thomson" <pthomson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:24:48 -0700

If it is fine on thin fabrics but you're having trouble on heavy, thicker
fabrics. you may have to change the "tail" length from med to long in AMAYA
OS.

Thank-you,

Patti Thomson
Western Regional Sales

melco
T 310.320.7100
 <mailto:pthomson@xxxxxxxxx> pthomson@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: STUDIO 187 Custom Embroidery <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers.com] False Thread Breaks
To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 11:57 AM

Anyone know of a "tweak" for false breaks? I have a design with a lot of
lettering and at the beginning of almost every letter, the thread isn't
secure enough so when it starts to sew, the thread gets pulled out and I get
a thread break. Sometimes, it's false and I can just hit the START button to
continue. Sews fine on thin fabrics, but the same design on fleece is
problematic at the start of the letters. Density and everything else is fine
and once it's going, it's also fine.

GF