[amayausers.com] Re: FW: Having a software/hardware problem with AMAYA serial...

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:03:30 EST

Lee,

Call me......I might be able to help.

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 11/15/2008 8:13:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Forwarding this message to the AMAYA users group in hopes there may be  an
answer out there and we will not have to wait until Monday morning.

Jeff, if you can be of help.... help!

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707)  426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering  & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

____________________________________
From: digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: service@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Having a  software/hardware problem with AMAYA serial # 324045 (Z
tracking error) OS  version 9.00.064
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:42:45 -0800

Had a design ready to go.  I did not do a trace.  There was  plenty of room
in the hoop for the design.  I hit start and needle moved  where it should
start and just stopped with a Z tracking error message.   I turned the machine
off
and then on.  When it tried to start back up, it  seemed to move to the old
start position for the design I had loaded.   However, that was near the edge
of the hoop.  It made some noises and  needle went down, but now was not
aligned with the presser foot.  After  hitting the emergency button the shaft
would
not turn to move the needle bar  back to its home position.  The shaft appears
to be locked - it won't  move.   Barb and I powered it off and and back on
(hoping for a reset)  got a message stating AMAYA OS is not able to correctly
display the  design that is currently in the machine.  Have not been able to
correct  the Z tracking error.

Something did not align properly because the needle is off by approx  0.125
inches and the shaft will not turn.  What do we do next?

Lee and Barbara Ott
Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707)  426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering  & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving

_EMAILING FOR  THE GREATER GOOD
Join  me_ (http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood)