[amayausers.com] Re: loosing fonts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:09:20 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/259.html#000006

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by Juli in Kona:
 Well, there your are.  Yes, you must update Windows and no don't update,it'll
mess things up!  So, No what?  And, yes, I am connected to the internet and
can't really not be because I am on my house network.

Juli in Kona  ----- Juli-

Any computer connected to the internet needs to be patched / updated - even a
Mac.  I love Roland but in this day and age, you simply cannot leave any
connected PC online without patching security holes.

If I were you, I'd simply install DS Pro + again and see if that fixes the
issue.

John