[amayausers] Re: Error Message - X motor tracking error

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:31:39 -0500

Tom, I can never remember which error message it is (X or Y tracking) but
when we get it, it means there is dust or lint on an electric eye sensor
behind the needle housing-you have to get in behind there with a 'blaster'
and blow it out. Not sure if it shows where in the manual, it was a tech on
the phone that told my wife where it was, and it worked instantly. Since she
does most of the embroidery itself I am not sure where it is.
And yes, it shows up in trace sometimes, other times right in the middle of
a sewout.
Now when we get to maintainence, we try and remember even if just rotary
hook time to blast out behind there.
Roland