[amayausers] Re: Embroidery on back of caps

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya Users <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:32:17 -0400

Was going to try doing some tonite - if I do, I will send you a photo of how
we hoop them.  Normally, we use a small hoop and have the hat at about "half
moon" so that the top part of the hoop has the hat in it... And the bottom
part doesn't.  Then you just sew it like any other flat.

On 10/23/06 5:09 PM, "webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
> EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
> http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/32.html
>
> I am brand new to the embroidery world and I have an Amaya. I went to training
> in N.J. and one of the things we learned to do was to embroider the front of
> caps, but not the back of them. Can someone tell me how to hoop the cap to be
> embroidered on the back and how to set it up in DesignShop so it knows where
> to embroider on the cap?
> I hope it's easy enough to give some simple directions for me in an email. I
> really appreciate any help I can get.Thank You.

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.