[amayausers] Re: Embroidery on back of caps

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:57:53 UT

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/38.html

I am brand new to the embroidery world and I have an Amaya. I went to training
in N.J. and received training and one of the things we learned to do was to
embroider the front of caps, but not the back of them. Can someone tell me how
to hoop the cap to be embroidered on the back and how to set it up in
DesignShop so it knows where to embroider on the cap?
I hope it's easy enough to give some simple directions for me in an email. I
really appreciate any help I can get.Thank You.