[amayausers] Embroidery Pricing

  • From: Ron Thompson <signguy.ron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya Users <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:36:12 -0800

I know there is always alot of different opinions when it comes to pricing
embroidery.

Well my wife and I are new to this business, we have 3 Amaya's and have just
been making Christmas gifts for family with them so far.

But it looks like we have our first retail order.

Our customer is an Cosmetology school with 80 new students that need a 3
1/2" left chest, 2 lines, that say COSMETOLOGY and next line has the
person's first name and last initial.

If we bid it correctly, this could be a yearly account.

What would you charge per unit?

P.S. They are supplying the smocks, this is for embroidery only.

Ron Thompson

Poke-Me Embroidery
(408) 254-2044
San Jose, CA