[amayausers.com] Re: Embroidery Fonts Print Out

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:13:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/274.html#000001

Your font listing is in a PDF file on your computer...and you can open that in
Adobe and just print it out. I took it to my local printshop and they did it in
color so all the designs showed up that are in there as 'fonts'.
IF you don't have all the fonts in the list (all the ones you can BUY are also
in it) then just pull those pages out. We put the pages in vinyl 'sleeve
protectors' from Staples so it's less chance to tear them out of the binder
they are in.
Works great!