[amayausers] Re: Embroidering on Silk

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:05:35 -0400

Terri- we never had a clue it was such a valuable antique cloth! It
was never opened up-the way she brought it in nicely folded, I just
lifted up the corner and put it in the speed frame-rest of the cloth
sat underneath on the 'table' of the Amaya. We never even thought
anything about it being old-thought it was a new wedding gift or
something!
Until I opened up the folds to peel off the excess solvy, we had no
idea there was even a tag or anything on the material.
Live and learn....won't ever do that again!