[amayausers] Re: E-mails

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:34:17 -0400

I've lost track of what is going on with which chat or board or
whatever...all I know is I am getting overrun with duplicate or
unintelligible messages....or messages that a message has been posted
and if I want to read it I have to follow a link or something...
so all I want to get is the 'original' amayausers posts....nothing
more....
whatever I have to do to get 'unlisted' on most of the stuff please
do for me or tell me what to do...it's getting out of control here...
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx