[amayausers.com] Re: EMC hoops with Amaya conversion bracket

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:09:49 +0000

Jo-Ann,
If you are going to use this bracket on your Amaya, I would suggest you slow
your machine down when using it.  Maybe in the area of 800 spm or so depending
on the hoop and garment.  If you don't, you will run the risk of registration
problems, thread breaks, and with time, damage to your bracket that is mounted
on the hoop.  Understand that Amaya hoops are held on two sides which is what's
necessary to keep everything steady when sewing.  The EMC hoops are only held
on by one bracket and this bracket is only held by small aluminum rivots.  They
can get stretched over time.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer