[amayausers.com] Re: Don't Know What Happened

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:41:43 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/552.html

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could tell me if I done something
wrong.  I had gotten a design ready to be stitched.  It looked great on the
screen but when I started stitching it out the design was way off.  Part of it
started stitching in one area and the other part started stitching somewhere
else.  Was it something I did wrong?  Please help.  I am trying to get
comfortable using the amaya. I have had it since december and it still gives me
the jitters everytime i turn it on.  Oh what about the noise.  Is there
something that I can do to keep it down and it vibrates alot.  It sounds like a
freight train is running thru my dining room. I guess because the floors are
hardwood.  Can anyone make any recomendations on that?

Carolyn