[amayausers.com] Re: Don't Know What Happened

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 02:36:31 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/552.html#000004

Dear Carolyn,
You might go back into Design Shop and look in the window of the right side of
the screen.  Open up the design and see if you have moved some of the sections
around.   If you can see them clearly change the colors so you can.  It is
possible that you have dragged one part out of sequence causing the machine to
stitch like you describe.  I would start by shutting everything down, turn on
again and go through sevesral of the maintainence steps found under settings in
OS under timer.  At least do some of them.  Then I would try a new design that
you have used before.  Then go back to the design you are have problems with
and start again.  Margaret