[amayausers.com] Re: Digitized fill suddenly gone!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:51:33 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/758.html#000002

I saved it as an OFM file Jerome.  I've had this happen before, although not
often.  Could the artwork be corrupted? (We do have security set up in the
company)  Or would a large file complicate things?  Obviously I reduced the
size to fit into the appropriate hoop size for which it is being digitized
before starting the digitizing process.  Just can't quite figure out DS once in
awhile when it does strange things like this out of the blue.  It happens
occassionally when using the "operations" to change lets say, a sinleline to a
column 1.  Most often it let's me without a problem, but then again, I can have
it do it on one side of a design, but not allow me to do it on the other side
which is exactly the same.  That's when the frustration sets in.  Makes no
sense to me. I just am wondering if there is a cause that can be remedied for
these occassional occurances.  It has been suggested to not use the auto save
function, but eek, I don't know that I like that idea either.  I'
 ve tried changing how often it does the auto save.  What is a good time to set
that at?  Design is now done, just started over.