[amayausers] Re: Design Shop lockup

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:18:07 -0400

I know this isn't worth posting since I"m being blackballed and ignored by
techs....they seem to think we only make this stuff up!
We have 6 names (first name only) in Design shop in a 'group name'
list...the first time we've tried using it since the upgrade....
and it took over FIVE MINUTES just to make a change in the density and get
it back to the window!
Anyone else observe this massive slowdown?
No doubt I'll get some real responses from a couple of you...then a Tech
will jump in and say it must be something I"m doing...NOT the fault of the
program...or blame it on my computer or operator error....
my last questions about failure of Amaya OS to load any designs has YET to
be answered!
Really making my wife rethink buying another one....
Roland