[amayausers] Re: Design Shop lockup

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:38:17 -0400

Our AVERAGE wait time on the phone is half an hour before we even get a live
person...and that ties up the phone! We have had MORE THAN ONE phone call
with a tech go on for two hours...when we DO get someone, last year it was
software people telling me it was hardware problem...hardware people telling
me it was software problem...had to have a tech come down twice to prove it
wasn't hardware trouble....then it was design shop issues that we were told
repeatedly we were 'making it up' ....hmmm, when the upgrade was released,
they reported that the SAME PROBLEMS I had were now fixed...last year its MY
making up-this year it's an acknowledged problem? Same thing happening
now...since we upgraded to the supposedly 'fixed' upgrade we have had
nothing but issues with Design shop problems and then Amaya OS not working
right....
and I'm told over and over that it's ME doing it....that I keep making up
the problems and changing my story about what happens. Since I posted a note
with EXACTLY what the screen was telling me for errors...I have heard not
one word about what, why, or what to do. Nada, zip, zilch...nothing!
Trying to run a business with just the 2 of us, with one phone line incoming
unless we tie up the fax/computer line...isn't very profitable to sit on
hold all afternoon! We've had MORE success off the chat here!
Roland