[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop Pro+

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:00:25 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/247.html#000005

The version of Design Shop is 4.01.017 and Amaya OS is 7.00.045 I checked this
morning.  Before anyone says "how could this be" - long story, this is a
machine I am purchasing through Beacon Funding (repo I presume) they promised
me a certain type of software, after months of not being able to deliver what
they contracted for and dongles not matching software CD's they contacted a
trainer, Colleen to help them out and she provided the software and dongles
through Melco/Beacon and whoever. My biggest concern is that the updated
software does not effect my "Big Red" since I don't have an XT.  Thank you for
all of your advice.