[amayausers] Re: DS/OS Design Over-writing / Deleting Changes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:37:59 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/96.html#000001

I'm still running 'older' OS and haven't run into your problem, but I learned
way back that whenever I do any editing, even while the design is sewing out
and I'm making corrections for the next one-NEVER save the 'same' design.
Add a number or letter to it- "Lou_Autobody1, Lou_Autobody2, etc.
Thatway if your correction is worse than the original, you still have the
original untouched.
And if something goes wrong-the original is still there.
Once you get a final version that works, go into your file and delete all the
old ones. I've done up to 15 revisions of some logos before I got it right.
Roland