[amayausers] Re: DS 2006 upgrade

  • From: "Craig Salmond" <salmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:32:28 -0500

:) I would hope just the opposite.. Being a brand new amaya/designshop
owner, I would like everyone to upgrade to 2006 (do a clean fresh new
install), and report all the problems, so they get fixed in a timely
manner :)

Craig

On 3/4/06, Extreme Embroidery <extreme_embroidery@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I bought my Amaya and the DS Pro Plus in December 2004 and was told that =
I would get the 2005 update and never rec'd it until October 2005.  From th=
e sounds of the 2006 update, it would be better to not receive it until all=
 the bugs are worked out!!!