[amayausers] Re: Cutter only cuts 40% of the time

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:09:22 UT

This message was posted by Kip from Brookside Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/3.html#000001

Steve,

We have three XT machines which are about 5 months old.  Two of our three had
the same problem as what you described.  We called Melco service and they sent
a tech out who re-adjusted the trimmers.

Since then we have had another occurance of one machine not trimming worth a
hoot - that turned out to be a wad of thread stuck in the trimmers.  I was able
to clean it out myself and it has worked fine ever since.

If you decide to attempt to clean the trimmers yourself, just be careful not to
move the trimmer assembly.

Hope this helps,

Kip Biddle,
Brookside Designs, Inc.