[amayausers.com] Re: Cutter and Buck

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:48:12 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/379.html#000005

Debbie,
        We were in Lancaster between 68 and 74.We lived in Downey and would
come up for a weekend to see some friends.There was a place south of town next
to the railroad tracks that sold junk.I don't remember the name of the place
but we would try and run with the trains in the car to see how fast they were
going usually 90+.
Man 90 m.p.h. in a Vista Cruiser no seat belts or air bags and not one of us in
a car seat C.P.S. would probably have us in front a judge now LOL