[amayausers.com] Re: Cutter and Buck

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:03:58 UT

This message was posted by djames on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/379.html#000004

couple of things,
John,
I made the connection with Cutter&Buck off of the UPIC site.  Cutt0001, PPAI#
196156.

Curtis,
I bet the valley has changed alot since you were here.  The last big snow we
had was in the early 80's.  I have lived here all my life and we run the full
gammit of weather.  Today it's supposed to be 101.  Last week we did hit 112.
Good place for an embroidery business though.  Quite a few of us here and
several are using the amayas.
Debbie