[amayausers.com] Re: Customer ordering shirts

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:24:59 -0600

I know when I buy a shirt that comes on a hanger--it is indeed wrinkle free. However, when I purchase one in a package (or when I get them in the mail), they do indeed have some wrinkles. It's to be expected due to the packaging. So, I think, unless you are sending your items out to your customer on hangers, you are refolding them to box them anyway and there will be the minor amount of wrinkles. If they are coming to you a wrinkled mess, then you need to talk to your supplier. Commercial embroiders do not take the time to either pre-wash the items nor iron them. (Hoop marks are a different story).

Kathy

----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>