[amayausers.com] Re: Corel Draw X3

  • From: Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

Ron, Thank you for replying. I am trying to just take two parts of this file to
the cutter. I have never had a file like this and it has been so long since
I've done anything with Corel, I am lost.
Jo

Jo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just Sew It Custom Embroidery

14893 Deer Run Rd

Delta, Colorado 81416

970-874-7899

Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 3:19
          PM

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

          This message was posted by levelbest on
          AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to
the
          thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/45.html#000001

Jo:

Is
          it a rolland cutter?  If so, you use the cut studio plugin -
          that's the easiest method to export from corel out to the cut studio
          program.

JOHN

  Date: 04/29/09 18:03:00