[amayausers.com] Re: Converting True Type to Embroidery Alphabets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:19:46 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/355.html#000005

What are you typing?  I'll try to duplicate it and see what happens.  It may be
that the font file is corrupted. You could try downloading it again.

The alternative it to use another TTF.  Not all TTF are equal!  Sometimes I
tell a customer that you don't want that font because the "m" looks funny, or
the "o" looks like an "a", or the "k" looks too much like an "h".  Picky, picky
picky!

A thought  - try doing just part of the text at a time and see if there are
certain letters or combos of letters that are making such a huge file.

Getting late, considering that I get up at the crack of dawn - actually way
before dawn  -  heading to bed.

Juli in Kona