[amayausers.com] Re: Consumer Protection Act

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:41:45 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/90.html#000001

Sorry, Genie
I tried to find the other part of this story since you said it was an update.
But I can't seem to find it.
Your update was somewhat vague, so it was enough to interest me but not enough
to let me know what it's about? So what's the deal with childrens clothes?
and I understand you'll no longer sell clothes for children?
I'm very interested to see what this is about.

Thanks
Ron