[amayausers.com] Re: Considering buying a cutter for Twill

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:22:46 UT

This message was posted by KNC Designs on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/15.html#000003

Well it looks like you can go about this a couple of ways.(1)You can create
your shape of the object you want to cut as a jpeg. in Design shop and then
import into Roland cut studio and trace the outline.(2) You can create a vector
in Corel add a outline and cut straight from Corel.Then import that vector into
Design shop and create your stitch outline from that vector.I am sure there are
other ways to do this but these are the ways I have found so far.I dont think
there is a way to save a file that the Roland cut studio likes other than a
jpeg. in Design shop. Oh and welcome aboard Josh.

                Curtis