[amayausers.com] Re: Considering buying a cutter for Twill

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:09:30 UT

This message was posted by JoshEllsworth on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/15.html#000002

I would agree and say that the Ioline 300 model is ideal for higher volume
fabric cutting and a bit more convenient with creating the sew file.

However, the GX will handle the pressure sensitive twill and offer more
flexibility in cutting heat applied films by the roll.

Basically its the difference between a flat bed style cutter and a roll style.

I am not to familiar with the DS Pro+ software, so I cannot provide much
insight there.