[amayausers.com] Re: Color Change Issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:33:12 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/955.html#000004

Hey Jason, from a former newbie that DID call and demand to have our original
Amaya taken back...whew, those were frustrating days...
hang in there-and listen to Ed and Rod. We've met Rod on one of his many cross
country jaunts, and have talked with Ed both email and phone...great guys (and
Sharon, you're great also!) they all know what they are doing and like everyone
else here...they've all 'BEEN THERE~DONE THAT' with the machines. A lot of
problems, and I mean a LOT Of problems...end up with something really simple
that we the newbies overlook or weren't told about. Ed, Rod, another tech
(Brian is phenomenal here in New Hampshire)in your area...can stand there, go
over your machine and magically press a button or click a command and
'poof'...she's up and running again. Humble bow your head and kneel down to the
gods of tech land and offer to buy them a meal...it goes a long way...LOL
but keep in mind-there are times where no matter what they try to do on posts
here or phone calls to help, you may have to dust off the wallet and get
someone to come visit for a checkup! It's worth it-and put it in your list of
'yearly expenses you can't get away from'...
Roland