[amayausers] Re: Collarless Pique T-shirts

  • From: "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:32:38 -0700

Sorry John,
Anvil discontinued that style some time ago.
as far as anyone else making such an item.
I haven't seen anything new that is similar.
If I see anything I'll give you a shout and send you the info.

Good Luck

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.