[amayausers] Re: Collarless Pique T-shirts

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:05:54 -0700

John,

SANMAR made the k450 which is a rapid dry moisture wicking T that is very
nice, but they run $8 end column.  I personally wear these almost every day
and they are the most comfortable T I have owned.  Sanmar used to make a
pique T and discontinued it last year.  They make a rib T that is a bit
nicer but they shrink real bad and wouldn't recommend them unless you try
one yourself for a while to see if you are happy with the way they wash.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon