[amayausers.com] Re: Clothes for cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 03:18:59 UT

This message was posted by SharonA on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/14.html#000001

Juli- I have been asking other people that have been on cruises, and yes,
DARNNIT, we will have to take some nice clothes along.  It appears that we WILL
have to dress up for dinner a couple of times.  I looked at the Carnival FAQ
page and they do talk about attire.
As far as our classes go.... I hope no one expects me to "put on the Ritz" for
them!
My BF (and traveling partner) informed me about the cost of checking bags the
other night-hint, hint- keep it all in one bag!  We'll see about that!
-Sharon
University Spirit, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana