[amayausers] Re: Caps

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:58:45 -0400

Hey! Makeup is MY job....20 years of theatrical work, still have
my 'kits' full of base and makeup....so send me a plane ticket
when you are ready to film...I'll give you a good deal....makeup for
free if you and the staff wear our lingerie....
:-p

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx