[amayausers] Caps

  • From: Tom D'Auria <lastczar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

i can see a road trip coming!  maybe because I saw Wild Hogs this weekend.
Great flick.

  i do agree with John's idea.
  it seems that if there is one problem most of us have, it has to do with caps.
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/18.html#000007

Get ready - wacky John coming out here with a suggestion...

Why don't one of you out in Amayaland who does hats and does them well grab a
video camera, set it up on a tripod and film yourself setting up, hooping, and
sewing caps?

Or better yet, why doesn't melco do this and offer it on their website as a
service to the embroidery community as a whole. Heck, even if you don't have an
amaya, you go to melco's site and watch the video, and in the process, learn
how cool the Amaya is.

Ladies and gents, we are in the age of YouTube and web video on demand... if
melco doesn't step up and do this soon, I may just have to fly and see Herb and
bring my camera with me.

Anyone want to pay for my plane ticket? :)