[amayausers] Re: Cap Frame-XT Extended WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:57:03 UT

This message was posted by TAXTHEAX on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/61.html#000012

And now a word from one of the newer guys,,, I have had my AMAYA XT for about a
month now, (started 2 years ago with a Babylock EMP6).  Just started to get
into a large order of constructed "fitted" hats and found out a few things. 1)
I too was getting the marks on the outer side of the bill due to the bill
making contact with the needle bar. I use the new Amaya WACF. To solve this
problem I cut a piece of mesh type backing to fit the bill of the cap and
lightly spray adheasive on it to tack it to the bill and also make sure that
the top bill clamp has a grip on it too. After a few uses there is no need for
the spray and will stick by itself.  No more marks!  2) The brand of fitted cap
I am using has a couple of stitches tacking the side sweat bands to the cap. I
am doing a 270 degree design on them.  If the stiches are not cut the design
will appear as to be sewn uphill on the side pannels.  Keep this in mind any
time doing anything besides just front designs. Of course unde
 rlay and stitching from the middle out is just as imporant.   God I love this
machine,,,,and this support group!

Embroidery Works by Ralph