[amayausers] Re: Business question

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:22:55 -0400

Hey Arron:

I think 5-10% percent is fair on all referrals.  Really it depends on the
transaction and how much business they bring in.  Maybe you start them at 5%
of every sale and bump if they are consistent in their efforts.

Whatever you decide, make it consistent.  You might even think of telling
your customers, that you will pay a 10% referral fee for bringing in new
business that results in a sale over say... a few hundred dollars.  Heck, I
tell all my friends that too ;).  I will pay them for brining in business.

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I:  <http://www.levelbest.com/> www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
 <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of
this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

  _____