[amayausers] Re: Business Accounting

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:54:56 -0700

I have used Quickbooks for 10 years now.  When I used to run a temp
employment agency I used Peachtree and it was way more complex than
Quickbooks.  We don't have sales tax in Oregon so I don't have to deal with
that and I run my employees through a payroll service.  I use quickbooks for
all my invoicing and bill paying and it has worked great for me.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957