[amayausers.com] Re: Brandsof vinyl cutters

  • From: "Linda Webster" <fancyneedles@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:05:33 -0700

Thanks Kathy,

Your information is great!!!

LW
----- Original Message ----- From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:54 PM
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Brandsof vinyl cutters

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I bought a US Cutter from Ebay, not even with an optical eye, because I didn't know how much call I'd get for it. Never had a moment of trouble with it and it has paid for itself over, and over, and over again for sign vinyl and heat press vinyl. I mean I've made a lot of money with it.

Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: <theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>