[amayausers.com] Re: Brandsof vinyl cutters

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:03:37 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1106.html#000003

Allen Datagraph are the only ones MADE IN THE USA and the plant is right here
in NH. I'm on my second one in 20 years...first one plumb woreout and was
discontinued 5 years before I replaced it-now that's longevity-and not once did
it ever break down.
What you need to tell us is WHAT are you going to cut-vinyl (adhesive) for
signs and banners, or heat seal for iron-ons, or heat seal flock and cloth?
Makes a big difference. I also have the Roland Versacamm digital
printer/cutter. It not only prints up to 1200 dpi, it will diecut (knife cut)
anything it prints (or doesn't print-will also cut regular vinyl) AND it does
full color digital print iron-ons. But it won't cut twill and flock material.
SO, what do you want to cut?