[amayausers] Re: Bobbins

  • From: "Jim Sulsona" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 15:40:07 -0400

Interestingly enough, I had an Amaya technician tell me that he recommended
that we remove the cardboard sides of the bobbins before placing them in the
machine, since they seemed to cause more dust and issues than they were
worth!  Since then, we've done that without any problems whatsoever.  Of
course, we regularly blow out the dust in the bobbin case at least every
200K stitches anyway, but running the bobbins without the cardboard sides
has worked fine for us.

Jim Sulsona
Laughing Palm, Inc.