[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbins

  • From: Lou Daveri <ilouker97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 06:00:20 +0930

-----Original Message----- From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 1:50 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Bobbins

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1635.html#000002

Thanks Rod,

These are the L size but they just aren't the kind we have used. I guess when I ordered them the person just sent me what kind they wanted to send and I didn't look at them when they came in. Don worked on the bobbin case and it sewed out the next item ok so we will see. I just don't want to have a lot of trouble with the bobbin doing shirts for custoomers. Thanks and have a great day...until next time...Jenny