[amayausers] Re: Bobbin breaks!!! A LOT!!!!

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:30:52 -0600

This may not have anything to do with your false thread breaks, however, I
will throw it out anyway since we just worked on a customer's machine.  They
were having MANY false thread breaks and before we started into the other
repairs, we tightened the bobbin tension--BINGO, no more false thread
breaks.
Sharon

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer