[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin Problem

  • From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:50:28 -0800 (PST)

I changed needles and so far it is working.  right now it only happened on the
one needle, but I have had issues before with this XT all of a sudden breaking
needles after it makes an unusual noise.  It makes no difference if it is a
digitized design or just generic lettering, it will happen on a whim!  I have
made sure all bobbin areas stay very clean and lubricated thinking before that
this is the problem.  The last tech that was here told  me has the same issue
with one if his XT's and has never been able to figure it out.  Very
frustrating!
Thanks for your help!