[amayausers] Re: Beginning problems

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:57:23 -0400

Hi Bill,

Problem a) Make sure you center the design in DesignShop before you save it,
it is the button with the circle and 4 arrows pointing inwards.

Problem b) Use the reset design button then you will be able to load another
design.

if you hover the pointer over the buttons in the OS and DesignShop it will
tell you what they are.

Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery
Amaya Technition