[amayausers.com] Re: Balboa Threadworks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:58:13 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/102.html

Opened my email this morning and found this announcement:

Thank You All for your over whelming Support during the Past few days.
The death of Keith Caroselli, one of the founders of Balboa Threadworks, has
been a loss and a shock to us personally as well as to our business.
It is comforting to hear from so many of you and to know that Keith touched so
many of your lives.
Dawn and I will miss him dearly.
Many of you have waited out of respect and concern for us to call about
business.  We know that your deadlines are important, as well as your needs for
software and education.
Our offices will be open and we will be available for your calls on Monday, May
18th
Thank you, Lee and Dawn