[amayausers] Re: Attention Melco

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:10:47 -0700

No, I know they have issues with some trying to order.
I for one have never had any problems with placing an
order or accessing the site, but my problem is with the
ridiculous way you have to order thread!

My operator gives me a list of color numbers, and then
I spend way to long trying to figure out what color 962
is then finally after I figure its a tannish color, I have to hover the mouse pointer over every tannish color until I find the right one.
and that is if my monitor is calibrated enough to be able to see the difference in some colors! try to tell between
some of the navy, gray, dark green colors.
I can understand the system they are using if you are just
trying to pick some colors out of the blue. But for re-orders
like most of us would do it makes more sense to have a list
of color numbers in numerical order with the order button
next to each. and I could be done in minutes!

I usually just have to call the order in but doesn't that kind of take
away from the 24-7 convenience of a web based ordering system?

anyway my 2 cents. hopefully someone with some pull could help
us make that change or at least add the option.

Anyone else been frustrated by that portion of the site??

Not complaining, just suggesting.
Thanks for listening.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches