[amayausers] Re: Attention Melco

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:41:22 -0400

Hey Ron,
If you are asking about MelcoMart, they know there are issues ordering from it. There was some discussion here about it about a week or two ago. You are better off calling your orders in until they fix it.

From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:26:58 -0700 Hey anyone at Melco, I am wondering if there is anywhere specific that I can e-mail with suggestions for the commerce portion of the website.

I just spent 15 frustrating minutes there and gave up.
Just like to send a constructive idea.

Thanks
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches