[amayausers] Re: Athletic Block font

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:41:37 -0700

Darlene,

There are a few things to try.  In the lettering properties click the fill
tab.  Find the overlap and it should be at 0 default try changing this
number to 3 or 4.  This will overlap where the fill stitches come together
and take care of it.  If not then you can convert the design to wireframe
and manually change your fills to make them overlap in the areas you are
having trouble with.  I have to do one of these 2 techniques when I use Full
Block and add a border to it.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx