[amayausers] Re: Anyone have a heatpress?

  • From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:45:43 -0500

Wow...thanks for all of the good info!

I'm tired of paying someone to this for me.
I think this would be a good addition to my store. I jusy need to do some homework now and try to decide what is best for me.

I see there are a variety of sizes available. I would assume it is best to get the 16 x 20.

So, there are light duty and heavy duty machines out there?

Thanks again for all the help. If anyone else has any other info, I would love to hear it!

LuAnn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>